Umrah ka tareeqa
Following are the valuable summarized information for those who is going for Umrah (maashaAllah) as some time authentic information is difficult to find.
Following images/files are just the extraction of Niyat, Duas and important terms. For full information please get the "authenticated" Umrah book and read that completely before going.
The pdf file can be saved to mobile/cell phones which may help you in Masjid-al-Haraam / Masjid-e-Nabwi sallaLlaho alaihi wassallam.
For user assistance, these are also available to download in PDF file.
(Download Link - Pdf file)
Summarization (Umrah Procedure) :-
1) Where ever niyat word is used, it must be in/from heart. It would be good if to read / say niyat words from mouth.
2) Pray 2 or 4 rakaat namaz-e-nafil before leaving. (Optional)
3) Have ahram before entring haram hudood i-e before or at meeqat.
4) Offer 2 rakaat. In first rakaat read Soorah-Al-Kaafiroon (qul ya aiyuhal kaafiroon), in second rakaat read Sorrah-Ahad (qul huwaLlaho ahad)
5) Do niyat for ahram / umrah.
6) Say labbaik (atleast three times just a bit loud for men, for female in her voice that she can hear only)
7) Read duroon.
8) Now leave from meeqat.
9) Before entering Masjid-al-Haraam, read dua for entering in Masjid,
10) On first sight on Kaaba, pray whatever you want in whatever language. Ask from God because Allah want you to ask.
Say subhanAllah, Allah-o-Akbar, Durood
11) Now to start tawaf, do niyat for tawaf (Mendatory). Wudu is mendatory for Tawaf. Preferebbaly remain ba wudu through out the preiod.
12) Go to Hajr-e-Aswad (Stone from Jannah). If possible kiss, if not possible then touch it or point out to it (that is called istilaam).
bismiLlahi Allaho akbar w saalato wssallamo ala rasoolullAllah
13) Now start your first chakkar (round) of tawaf. Read subhanAllah + Allaho akbar + durood + dua in whatever language.
14) Before reaching Hajr-e-Aswad there is a corner of Kaaba called Rukun-e-Yamani. If possible touch it else move forward to Hajr-e-Aswad and read Rabanna aatina dua.
15) Now start your 2nd chakkar (round) for tawaf from Hajr-e-Aswad in the same way as from step 13 after doing istilaam.
At Rukun-e-Yamani if possible touch it else move forward to Hajr-e-Aswad and read Rabanna aatina dua.
16) Continue from point 15 for all remaining steps. After completing seventh step go to Makaam-e-Ibrahim.
Offer 2 rakaat Namaz-e-Tawaf (Mendatory) if not makrooh time.
In first rakaat read Soorah-Al-Kaafiroon (qul ya aiyuhal kaafiroon), in second rakaat read Sorrah-Ahad (qul huwaLlaho ahad) then do dua.
17) Now go to Multazim. Place between Hajr-e-Aswad and Baab-e-Kaaba. Read dua and ask whatevar you want in your language from Allah.
18) Now go to ZamZam water. Drink as much and then do dua.
19) Now do istilaam for saee. Read Saee ayat while going for saee to Safaa and Marwa. After reaching Safaa, face towards Kaaba, read dua, then do saee niyat.
Now starts going towards Marwa for first saee chakkar (round).
20) While going to Marwa there is an area called Sabz-Mailain marked by green lights. For men walk fast like run a bit as to follow the Sunnat of Bibi Hajira.
21) After reaching Marwa your first step is complete. Now face towards Kaaba read dua then starts walk towards Safaa.
23) After reaching Safaa your 2nd step is compete. Now to Marwa will be third and so on. Complete your all seven steps. Your last seventh chakkar (round) will be at Mawra.
24) Now offer 2 rakaat Namaz-e-Saee. Not a mendatory part but sunnat.
25) Now go for Qasar(trimming hairs) or Halaq(have razor/shave head). Halaq is afzal then Qasar.
26) Now your Umrah is complete maashaAllah. Restrictions and precautions which was while in ahraam is ended now.
(Download Link - Pdf file)