These material are compiled for helping junior / senior software engineers and others.
SIEBEL Interview Questions
- What is the use of catch in escript?
- What is constrainted picklist? Where you will drop the constraints?
- How will you edit the joined fields values in join?
- How will you improve your performance in views?
- What is Virtual BC?what is the use of vbc?
- What is Siebel file system?
- How is Siebel 7.x architecture different from Siebel 6.x?
- How is load balancing maintained in Siebel?
- What is Resonate?
- hat is nameserver? What does it do?
- Is it required to install gateway server before installing a Siebel server?
- What does install.ksh and imprep.ksh files do?
- What is s_party table?
- What is seed data in Siebel?
- How is Siebel 7.x data model is different from Siebel 6.0 data model?
- How do you create intersection table?
- What is an extension table and how is it related to base table?
- How do you create extension table to an interface table in Siebel?
- Why is it not recommended to modify existing base tables?
- What is the relationship between a view and a b/o?
- How does your b/c and view related?
- What do you mean by virtual business comp. in Siebel?
- What is the new layer in Siebel 7.x version?
- How is the opportunity related to an account?
- What does an opportunity, account contact do in Siebel?
- What is position type field in position applet?
- the employee in the database?
- What happens if you create an employee in Siebel application and forget to create?
- How do you set up employees in Siebel?
- How do you assign responsibilities to employees in Siebel?
- What does position represents in Siebel?
- What is the difference between an organization and division in Siebel?
- How do you control visibility in Siebel?
- What is CRM?
CRM stands for Customer Relationship
Management. It is a process or methodology used to learn more about
customers' needs and behaviors in order to develop stronger relationships with
them. There are many technological components to CRM, but thinking about CRM in
primarily technological terms is a mistake. The more useful way to think about
CRM is as a process that will help bring together lots of pieces of information
about customers, sales, marketing effectiveness, responsiveness and market
CRM helps businesses use technology and human
resources to gain insight into the behavior of customers and the value of those
- CRM Software
Sales Force Automation
- Contact management
Contact management software stores, tracks and manages contacts, leads of
- Lead management
Enterprise Lead management software enables an organization to manage,
track and forecast sales leads. Also helps understand and improve
eCRM or Web based CRM
- Self Service CRM
Self service CRM (eCRM) software Enables web based customer interaction,
automation of email, call logs, web site analytics, campaign management.
- Survey Management Software
Survey Software automates an enterprise's Electronic Surveys, Polls,
Questionnaires and enables understand customer preferences.
- Call Center Software
- Help Desk Software
Partner Relationship Management
- Contract Management Software
Contract Management Software enables an enterprise to create, track and
manage partnerships, contracts, agreements.
Example: Upside Software, Accruent Software, diCarta, I-Many.
- Distribution management Software
Advantages of CRM
Using CRM, a business can:
- Provide better customer service
- Increase customer revenues
- Discover new customers
- Cross sell/Up Sell products more effectively
- Help sales staff close deals faster
- Make call centers more efficient
- Simplify marketing and sales processes
The types of data CRM projects collect
- Responses to campaigns
- Shipping and fulfillment dates
- Sales and purchase data
- Account information
- Web registration data
- Service and support records
- Demographic data
- Web sales data
DEVFYI - Developer Resource - FYI
Click here to get Interview's Topic Index